Today, we went to Mt Pleasant for our Kehoe Realty Christmas Brunch.
On the way back, we stopped and visited with some friends who now live in Rosebush. Wes and Julie used to own the Lake George Campground in Clare County. Back in 1992, Jim and I bought our 10 acres in Lake George. That same month, Wes & Julie bought the campground and we've been close friends ever since. I guess you could say that we sort of adopted each other. They were like our "Up North" family, while we lived behind the campground.
On the way back, we stopped and visited with some friends who now live in Rosebush. Wes and Julie used to own the Lake George Campground in Clare County. Back in 1992, Jim and I bought our 10 acres in Lake George. That same month, Wes & Julie bought the campground and we've been close friends ever since. I guess you could say that we sort of adopted each other. They were like our "Up North" family, while we lived behind the campground.
A couple of years ago, I listed and helped sell their campground for them. I also helped them find their new home in Rosebush. We like to get over there a couple times a year or more for a visit. It was so good to see them again!
From left to right is: Heather, Julie, Ivie, Jim and Wes.
Here's me with my buddy, Wes!
Here are the kids visiting with Wes & Julie's grand children.From left to right: Heather, Ryan, Allen and Anne.
No comments:
Post a Comment