Well...The yuck is going around! Heather was home, sick on Wednesday and Thursday. The flu was going around. Throw-up and all. YUCK! Here she is in bed with Titus. On top of that, Jim had a nasty cold. So far, Ryan has stayed healthy. As for me... I'm fighting SOMETHING! I've been popping the vitamin C and the "Airborne" like crazy... In hopes that I don't get it. Opening day of Deer Season is Wednesday! I can't miss that. I can be sick after the first three days of season....But not on opening day! Wish me luck.
Oh... By the way... if you don't know what "Airborne" is, find it in the store! That Sh*t works! It many cases I won't get sick and if I still do, it's much milder than if I didn't take the stuff. Kind of tastes like sh*t, but if you get the grapefruit flavored stuff, it's not too bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment