Saturday, August 23, 2008

H B-Day Party! She's 12 Now!

Okay... at least it didn't take me a whole month to get things posted this time! I've been so busy. Here are some great photos of the birthday party.

My Uncle Bruce made the card above. We got a good laugh. The funny thing is, I wanted to use this photo on H's invitations and she wouldn't let me! Then she gets a card with the same picture. I got to pass it around to all of her friends at the party. It was funny!

The pond was the location of choice, that day. It always is!



Ready to blast some other kids!

Believe it on not, he's posing!
Group hug!

My parents got a new puppy a few weeks ago. His name is "Snowball".
Happy Birthday to YOU!
Oh... it was DAD's 70th Birthday too!

We sang Happy Birthday to him too!


Jim and his Mom watching the kids play in the pond. Onward!!!!
-------------------------------------------

No comments: