Sunday, July 27, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Sorry I haven't been able to post any photos lately. Soon, soon, soon!

Real Estate has been EXTREMELY BUSY! That's a good thing, but still crazy, just the same. I'm also the MLS Committee Chair Person for the Clare/Gladwin Board of Realtors and we just put a NEW MLS system LIVE last week, and we are still working out all the little issues/bugs and making necessary changes. Of course, I'm the one they call to get the stuff done!

Also, there have been meetings and more meetings.

On top of that, it's been important to still make time for the family. The kids have been making their evening swims at Blue Lake a priority. We haven't been out on the big boat much (on Lake Lancer). I think we've only been out on it twice this summer. Very sad! However, we have been out on Blue Lake with the paddle boat and out swimming, often enough.

Well, off to work I go. Have a great day!

No comments: