Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A Photo I took is on a Book


I had someone email me late last year, asking if he could use a photo of mine, on a book that he was having published. I thought....why not! Of course.... it's not for anything really interesting. Some medical, technical stuff, that I don't understand!

I mean...my goodness..."Gorningen Hypothermic Liver Profusion System".
Yikes! What's that!?! I guess I should read up on it, right? Ha ha!

At least I got credit!
_______________________________
That photo was taken when we first moved up north to Lake George. Believe it or not, that pitcher pump was our water source! Yes, we roughed it for 2 whole years, without running water. How? It was interesting. The toilet was a "Pot-a-potty" and showers were bucket baths, with the water warmed on the stove every morning. That was way back in 1992-1994. A lot of changes have happened in our lives since then.

1 comment:

vegiemama said...

LOL, what a picture for a book title like that! Well hey, you get credit, anyway :-)