It was snowing today. I took some more photos at the Chalet of the snow and the kids playing in it. It was so pretty. Still is!
Here's Rosa, Heather and Ryan playing in the fresh snow.
Here they are standing at the end of the dock, by the lake with the Chalet in the background.
Here they are out on the dock. This is a picture of our creek, that goes out to the lake.
I'm looking out the window right now and it's snowing hard. I wonder how much more snow we will get tonight.
1 comment:
I saw your snow pics. Yep, you've got more snow than we do. We always got more snow at the old house than down here. I'd say we probably have 9" or so on the ground right now. We've had lots of days where it snowed but didn't accumulate...and you've gotten accumulation on those days ;-) Oh, and I didn't work last weekend so I didn't need a 3rd crew for anything anyway, LOL.
Post a Comment